Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Twitter Fascination

What is it about Twitter that makes people post the most boring comments to ever hit the web?

I have a little test I do for kicks. I do a search on Twitter for "I'm eating cereal". This is guaranteed to get you into the Hall of Fame of Boredom.

Here's one.

I am eating cereal. We have no milk.


There is chocolate on my A key. Wait, I think it's nutella. I have nothing to do. Remind me never to be sick again please somebody.


As you can tell (below) I am bored. I am listening to 'Song to say goodbye' Placebo. And hoping I can go to see WATE. Pleeease Mum and Dave?


Dear Twitter. What am I doing? Nothing. Yours sincerely, Jamie.


I'm eating nutella sandwiches. The nutella was off end of last year. Tastes good though.


I got birthday cards :D One had a realllly cute cat on it!
I am home from school yet again. I'd better be better for Saturday. Ahh a cat just jumped on my lap. And she stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment